Monday, March 9, 2009

My little brother:)

I had my first "real" conversation with Matthew today.

Me: What do you want for lunch?
Matthew(points to my banana): Banana!
Me: Banana?
Matthew: *nods head*

He doesn't seem big enough to be answering questions with "yes", "no", "yeah", and shaking/nodding his head. He's 18 months old now! It's so interesting to watch him connect words with actions; like today he was purposely bonking his head on the back of his highchair and then yelling, "Bonk!" Earlier I told him that he was a little booger. He proceeded to try to say "booger", and I tried to get him to say, "I'm a little booger," but it was too much and he blended the sounds together. His hair needs cutting again, even though we cut it about a month ago. He and Meredith keep life very, very interesting.

No comments: