Monday, March 16, 2009

Finished Projects!

I finished three important "projects" today.

1. My Jr. Duck Stamp entry...it's my first time to enter and I don't expect anything from it, but it was fun:)

2. My short story...I wrote a short story for a contest through The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. If you aren't familiar with it, it's a magazine for homeschoolers, and...well, they are having a short story contest. I was so sick of that story; I'm SO glad we finally got it sent in. It's done.

3. Not a contest, but I finished my PIANO SCARF. I will have to take a picture of it to post... I've been working on it for a while now, but now that it's finished, it's nearly too warm to wear it. Although, with this Missouri weather, you never know...

Random: Daddy burned some grass last night and it was exciting. I should have taken some pictures of Meredith being a "real fireman!"

No comments: