Monday, March 23, 2009

I can't think of a creative, interesting, eye-catching title. Deal with it.

So I've decided that I should stop being lazy and UPLOAD PICTURES OFF MY CAMERA! Let's see, what is going on in my life?

- This week is "spring break." We are not breaking...school is in session at the lighthouse academy.

- I've been going for bike rides most every night. Riding a bike on a gravel road is adventurous, especially when going up hills....county roads are so thrilling. Oh, and there's this big dog next door that barks at me whenever I leave the house on my bike...

- Rebecca's recovering nicely. She's not supposed to lift anything remotely heavy for 2 weeks...and she's milking it for all it's worth:) She showed me her scar yesterday; it was not as gross and gory as I expected it to be. Surgery is only fun if you have a dramatic scar to show off afterwards....jk!

- Funny, random quote from one of those commercials they play before movies:

"Another UFO has landed in America, the only country that UFOs ever seem to land in."

Somewhat irrelevant to the rest of the post, but I thought it was entertaining. It's from a commercial from the movie "Monsters vs. Aliens"....sounds like an exhilarating film!....(I say that in a sarcastic voice)

No comments: