Last year, Jeni Steele gave me a plant (lily of the valley, my favorite).
I planted it in our flower bed, and promptly forgot about it.
But guess what happened a few weeks ago?
The lily of the valley started poking up through the mulch!
Funny how that happens...
I have now developed a habit of going out to check on my plant every day to see if it's 'blooming' yet...I'll post pictures when it does.
The big Spring choir concert is this Sunday. If you want to come, it's at St. Pat's at 3:30...tickets are $5.00. We're singin' Rutter's Mass of the Children and some other good stuff...should be a fun afternoon with great music!
I finally got to see Tangled...it was nice :) I felt like I could identify with the whole having-tons-of-hair-and-then-suddenly-it's-gone thing (Woah! Sorry. SPOILER ALERT, if you haven't seen it yet). So, yeah. I liked it.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
1. My hair is cut. 2. Senior pictures. Yahoo.
3. Seussical. Seussical the Musical.
Seussical has opened. The first weekend of performances are over. The second weekend begins tomorrow night. If you don't have your tickets yet, good luck. I think we're basically sold out.
4. This SONG. This song makes me cry. I've been listening to it over and over and over for the past twelve hours.
5. My graduation party was on Sunday. I think I have finally come to grips with the fact that I'm leaving in the fall.
6. I paid $57.00 for gas yesterday. Bleck!!!
7. I miss all the Seussies.
8. My dog has a lot of ticks. I need to take care of them :P
9. I'm going to see my love this summer...the Rockies :)
10. "Take Me Home, Country Roads" is another song that makes me cry. I don't understand why; it just does.
11. I have now listened to a song performed by Mr. Justin Bieber.
12. I have (unfortunately) now listened to a song performed by Ms. Rebecca Black...and I am regretting it.
13. Choir....I was able to go to choir practice for the first time in 2 weeks. It was nice to sing some real music for a change; Rutter's Mass for the Children. It's lovely. THIS is my favorite movement.