3. Seussical. Seussical the Musical.
Seussical has opened. The first weekend of performances are over. The second weekend begins tomorrow night. If you don't have your tickets yet, good luck. I think we're basically sold out.
4. This SONG. This song makes me cry. I've been listening to it over and over and over for the past twelve hours.
5. My graduation party was on Sunday. I think I have finally come to grips with the fact that I'm leaving in the fall.
6. I paid $57.00 for gas yesterday. Bleck!!!
7. I miss all the Seussies.
8. My dog has a lot of ticks. I need to take care of them :P
9. I'm going to see my love this summer...the Rockies :)
10. "Take Me Home, Country Roads" is another song that makes me cry. I don't understand why; it just does.
11. I have now listened to a song performed by Mr. Justin Bieber.
12. I have (unfortunately) now listened to a song performed by Ms. Rebecca Black...and I am regretting it.
13. Choir....I was able to go to choir practice for the first time in 2 weeks. It was nice to sing some real music for a change; Rutter's Mass for the Children. It's lovely. THIS is my favorite movement.