Saturday, April 18, 2009

How lovely...

I woke up this morning with an Edith-Afro. An Edith-Afro is a combination of mousse, hairspray, curls-that-are-falling-out-anyway and bedhead. It was quite...um, er...lovely. Needless to say, I will not be posting any pictures and I am taking a shower to wash it all out.

The Edith-Afro looked especially odd on me considering that I was too tired and forgot to take my make-up off last night. So....I woke up looking like an emo kid; my eyeliner and mascara smeared all around my eyes. I wonder if I look "effective, yet alarming"? Probably more "alarming"...

Jl

2 comments:

Farm Kids said...

Oh I know, same here:) Beauty has its price you know!

meg

"Nenette" said...

Ditto here!!! Although, my head now feels all funny without a bunch of fuzzy curls. See you Thursday!