Monday, September 20, 2010

jenna's alarm troubles

Every morning, my phone alarm wakes me up.

I have developed a terrible habit of ignoring the alarm and going back to sleep.

It's dreadful. I've tried putting my phone across the room, so that I have to get out of bed to turn it off, but that doesn't work. I've tried turning the volume up all the way so it's really obnoxious, but that only prompts me to turn it off faster... I've even tried recording myself saying something along the lines of, "Jenna. Seriously. You need to go practice your music. Get up. Now. Seriously." That was more annoying than the obnoxiously loud alarm.

And now! As if I need any more grief in the process of waking up on time!!

The past two Monday mornings at 6:20, my alarm rings. And both times, I legitimately thought that it was SUNDAY, and went back to sleep. Then I end up waking at 7:30, which, on a Sunday, would be just fine....but on a school day, waking up at 7:30 means that I'm 15 minutes behind schedule already.

It's awful. I need to figure out a way to stop it!!

No comments: