Friday, December 11, 2009

Confessions of the Day

I haven't done this in a while, so to make up for it I'll give you TWO confessions.

The first confession is:
Sometimes, when I'm shopping somewhere and see a large sign reading "Clearance" I want to start yelling in my best George Bailey/Jimmy Stewart voice, "Clarence! Clarence! Help me, Clarence!"

Fact: I have actually done that in a store before.

Second confession:
Whenever I hear the word "generally" I think someone is saying my name. Every single time. And I'll turn to look at them, but it always turns out that they aren't saying my name. And then I feel foolish for falling for it again.

So if you want to annoy me to no end, stand behind me and say the word "generally" periodically. It'll drive me crazy.

I don't recommend it:)

No comments: