Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bits and pieces

- Two days ago, I discovered that some of the carpet in the basement (which is where my room is) was completely soaked. Something leaked in the storage room, and there was water all over the floor. Nothing was ruined, but Mom and I still had to clean it all up. Mom got out the shopvac and I mopped up puddles with our camping towels. I don't know what caused it, but it hasn't come back, so that's a positive thing :)

- This is our last week of school before Christmas break! Although I will be studying for the ACT, doing this driver's ed program that my mother wants me to do, and catching up on some schoolwork...isn't that what Christmas break is for, so you can catch up on schoolwork?

- My first band concert was on Monday. Playing in front of people is not something that I excel at, let's just leave it at that :)

No comments: