Wednesday, March 16, 2011

injuries

So you know how Clarissa broke her ankle two weeks ago, and that was the first broken bone in our family ever, and we were like, "Great...first broken bone in the Light family, a month before Seussical. Fantastic!"

Well, yesterday, Rebecca hurt her wrist. Really hurt her wrist...like, it's probably broken. The radiologist is going to look at the x-rays and let us know hopefully today.

So now I guess it's my turn to break something...I'm thinking something big, like my neck, so that I can get more attention than my gimpy sisters. Haha.

Stay tuned for more encouraging health updates from the Light house!! I'm going to go wash down a couple calcium tablets with a large glass of milk, then put on a bike helmet, wrap my body in bubble wrap, and stay in bed until I have to go to the theatre for rehearsal :P

1 comment:

Laura said...

Glad to hear that you are going to take the precautions to avoid further injuries. :-D I am on the way towards procuring a bodyguard for you.