Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 Days of Books

I found this list on facebook. You're supposed to create an album named "30 days of books" and each day, post a picture in that album that cooresponds with the list...but I'm going to do it my bloggy blog, not facebook.
Deal with it.

I'm considering today "Day 1."

I just finished this popular series. Don't laugh at me.

Various other facts concerning the aforementioned series:

My least favorite of the series was book 4.

My favorites are books 3, 6 and 7.

Favorite characters: Lupin, Sirius, and Snape.

(I have trouble picking just one favorite of anything.)

I wasn't expecting so many people to die. It was a wee bit depressing.

I cried at two specific moments in book 7.

2 comments:

Shaylynn said...

Your reactions are the same as mine... right down to which books are favorite.

That is slightly freaky. :)

miss jenna kay said...

Shaylynn...
That is freakish.
Haha!