Monday, October 12, 2009

Bike Wreck

We went camping this past weekend.
We froze.
We rode bikes.
We ate sandwiches made with store bought bread.

Fact: I have not had a bike "wreck" in a very, very long time. I have had my chain slip off, but you don't fly off your bike if your chain slips off.

Or maybe you do. I don't know. But I personally have never been thrown from my bicycle because of chain problems.

I'm not really sure how it happened. I was just riding along and all of a sudden I was falling off my bike. I fell....hard.....on my left side, scraping up my leg and elbow. I have a pretty bad bruise on my left hip, which is kind of weird, knowing that I broke the fall with my right side, and a couple other random bruises. I'm going to have some nasty scars. Clarissa took a picture just minutes after it happened, and I expect it will show up on her blog before too long :)

No comments: