Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Confessions of a Student Driver

I drove in town today for the first time.

Yes.

With stop signs and cars and intersections and everything.

It was awesome.

Except I didn't like the speed limit being 25 mph. Honestly?

Honestly.

My *NEW driving philosophy is,

"A little whiplash does a body good."

This is probably a incorrect statement.

But it's my motto. And I'm sticking to it.

Especially when I'm not slowing down fast enough to please my mother and she starts yelling "Stop stop STOP". Or when I turn and she says, "That was good, except for the little bit of whiplash you gave us all." then she chuckles "Haa haa ha."
Then I respond with,

"A little whiplash does a body good."

*I say "new" but what I mean new as in "just came to be" not "having replaced the old one"

:)
I <3 driving.

No comments: