Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow and Crochet

What beautiful snow! My sisters and I are planning to go out and play this afternoon, and I'll be sure to take pictures:)
I decided last night that I am going to learn how to crochet. I have been knitting for, oh, maybe a little over two years, but I have never learned to crochet. We have a couple crochet books (but, of course, last night I could only find one) and my grandma crochets and I know a couple other people who do, so if all else fails I can find someone to help me. I did a little this morning, and it looks okay, but not perfect. Of course, when I first learned to knit, it took me about a week to learn to cast on:)

2 comments:

Farm Kids said...

Crocheting isn't very hard. And I've heard that knitting is a lot harder of the two, so you shouldn't have too much trouble:) And you're so talented anyway!

megan

"Nenette" said...

Knitting is HARDER!!! Take my word for it. I've done both.