Monday, January 12, 2009

Apologies, joys, and anticipations!

First, I am sorry that I have not yet posted any pictures from my mission trip. My camera is only compatable with my mom's laptop and I think that I lost the software...all that said, Mom's laptop has all of my pictures on it, and most of the time I write from my computer.

Now for the joy: I found my retainer! I lost it (well, actually it was only the bottom half) about a week and a half ago. Mom called the orthodontist and they said, well, it costs too much to replace on a whim just because I couldn't find it. So I decided to look again, and much to my joy, I found it in the very back of a shelf on my desk. Anyway, hope this post doesn't gross you out or bore you to death, but it's what's happening and I am excited...lol:-)

We started rehearsals for the Pirates of Penzance! I was working on some of my music this morning and found it odd that the word that I was having the most trouble with the notes is on the word "gaily", because I am (was) not very happy or gay with the fact that the notes were giving me trouble. I think I've figured it out now, and I go around singing "Greet them gAAAAAAAAILY as they fly" over and over and I'm sure I am driving my family insane:-).

1 comment:

Farm Kids said...

I love that song! This play is going to be a blast!!I can't wait for the next practice.

Yay for your retainer! I lost mine once...I freaked out;)I know what joy it is to find one again;) lol.

~megan