Saturday, August 21, 2010

because I'm sure everyone who reads this blog (all 20 or so of you) want to know a few of my pet peeves.

three of my pet peeves:

1. Loading the dishwasher and opening up "sippy cups" that have cottage cheese in the bottom because they sat out too long with a bit of milk in the bottom. Sick.

2. Trash (such as paper napkins, string cheese packages, granola bar wrappers and the cardboard container thing that frozen orange juice comes in) that no one throws away for some reason or other...I don't know how it happens and I don't know how to prevent it.

3. When people don't scoot their chairs back into the table after a meal.

Both of these pet peeves are associated with irresponsible small children.

Hmm.


I'm sure glad we don't have any small children at this house!!

No comments: