1. I really need to fold my laundry.
2. My sisters are watching "Pride and Prejudice" with Keira Knightly, then are planning on watching "Pride and Prejudice"...the one that's super, super old and the costumes aren't period. Hmm.
3. I think I'll go swim laps later. Wait...laundry...
4. We have "Annie" rehearsal on the Fourth of July. The 4th is my favorite holiday! And we have rehearsal. We might get done early....but still. I think I'll take the ancient laptop to the theater and watch "1776" during breaks....
5. "Annie" opens exactly one week from today. Gulp.
6. I have gone swimming once in, like, the past three weeks. I think something is wrong with me....?
7. I have applied to be an Equity candidate....so that's kind of cool.
8. I like making lists.
9. Matthew burned his hand a few days ago. Mom took him to the ER, where they gave him a cute little blue bandage that looks like a cast. He got lots of sympathy, which, of course, he loved.
I really like the skirt of this wedding dress. Clarissa and I like to amuse ourselves with looking at pictures of wedding dresses...It's like watching "Say Yes to the Dress" minus the drama..."I like this dress!" "But, honey, darling, it's $5,000 over your budget!" "But when I put it on, I can just FEEL that it's the one! I can FEEL it!" (starts crying) "Alright, honey, if you can FEEL that it's THE ONE...." Then they buy the dress, despite the fact that it's not in their budget. What a great show!! :/ lol
11. I feel the need to go on an adventure. Anybody have any grand ideas?