Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ramblings...

I really don't know what to talk about. So I'm going to ramble....hmm.
Recently I've been wondering about what to major in when I go to college. I can hardly wait to go to college.....is that weird? I don't know. I thought that I would double major in theater and music, but now I'm also considering, I don't know, art maybe? Maybe even... are you ready??...I think it would be cool to be a florist. I used to want to major in business and art and then work at a florist shop and then open my own florist shop. I also think it would be cool to go to culinary school and publish a book....
Isn't it wonderful that God has a perfect plan for our lives? I am just so very anxious to see what His will is!! I need to pray for patience:). I just can't wait to see what He has planned for me; I'm sure it's wonderful.

1 comment:

Farm Kids said...

Wow! I want to write a book someday too.And Ashley IS a florist:) I think it's cool you'd like ta be one. Flowers are such a wonderful part of God's creation!! Yeah, it's super hard to wait sometimes. I just wish God would tell me everything I'm gonna be, everything I'm gonna do. But, if we new everything that was going to happen, I guess we wouldn't have to depend on Him for guidance. We have to trust!It's cool to know that God DOES have a plan for our lives.
Woah, now I'm rambling too:P!!lol
megan